How can I obtain information about an inmate?
Please click on "Inmate Inquiry" above for a complete listing of all current inmates and their conditions of release.

How can I apply for a job with the Stanly County Sheriff’s Office?
Complete a Pre Employment Application and return it to the Sheriff’s Office at 223 South Second Street Albemarle, NC 28001

Can I look up inmate or active warrant information online?
Yes, Select the "wanted list" and complete the information. Note: You can only look up civil warrants.

How do I start the process for a “Carry Concealed Weapon” permit?
First you must attend a firearm course offered by a Certified Firearms Instructor (The Sheriff’s Office has a list of Instructors). After graduation check the Sheriff`s website @ WWW.stanlysheriff.us, click on the CCW page and get your application or come by the Sheriff’s Office and obtain a Carry Concealed Weapon (CCW) packet. There will be a cover letter explaining the process. It may take up to 90 days to get your CCW permit. Once you fill out the application you must make an appointment with Sgt. K. Thompson by calling (704) 986-3724 to complete the process.

How can I view active "Sex Offenders" module?
Currently the "Sex Offenders" module is not active, if you would like to see the “Sex Offenders” module activated select Contact US and send a request to activate.

How can I view the "Animal Services" module?
Currently the "Animal Services" module is not active, if you would like to see the “Animal Services” module activated select Contact US and send us a request to activate.

Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...